From Wednesday, September 25th until Friday, September 27th, 2013, Zeomic will be exhibiting at N+, to be held at the Tokyo Big Sight. N+ is a large-scale exhibition composed of 7 specialized exhibitions for high functionality and high added-value. Zeomic will be exhibiting at COAT-TEC (Coating Technology Exhibition & Conference) which aims to propose coating material and technologies for the high functionality and high added-value of products.
At this exhibition, we will introduce the conventional inorganic antimicrobial agent and deodorizing agent "Zeomic", organic/inorganic anti-mold agent "ESSEN-GUARD", aldehyde deodorizing agent "Dash Lite" and water processing agent "Slime Killer". In addition, we will propose various functional materials such as adsorbent using our inorganic synthetic technology and so on.
Please visit us at our booth and take a look at our functional materials.
Overview of Exhibition
|Name||N+ (N-PLUS) COAT-TEC (Coating Technology Exhibition & Conference)|
|Duration||Wednesday, Sep. 25 - Friday, Sep. 27, 2013 10:00 - 17:00|
|Venue||Tokyo Big Sight, East Hall 2 (booth no. 2D-12)|
In addition to COAT-TEC, the other 6 specialized exhibitions which make up N+, a combined exhibition for "Adding Values with New Material & Technology" are as follows.For more details on N+, please see the exhibition's official website.
- MALSEC (Materials for Lightweight & High-Strength Exhibition & Conference)
- HEAT-TEC (Heat Resistance and Dissipation Technology Exhibition & Conference
- JOINTEC (Adhesion & Joining Technology Exhibition & Conference)
- CARBONext (Carbon Fiber & Processing Machines Exhibition & Conference)
- N-PLEX (New & Next Plastic Exhibition)
- SOFMEC (Soft Material Technology Exhibition & Conference)